Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years

New years and figured I'd try blogging on blogger again.

I've lately blogged on tumblr. It's a great place but it's hard to do personal stuff there. The point of this blog is just as college life has 6th months left, I figured I'd start documenting the end of education and the beginning of working life.

So here's to a new year and to many new adventures.

New Years Resolution list:
  • Enjoy the last months of college life
  • Learn to let go of the petty things and move on (FIDO)
  • Stay focused and get stuff done on time 
  • Go the the gym! 
  • keep extra pounds off or better yet, lose 30 lbs over this year
  • Eat healthier
  • Have healthy relationships with the people I care about. 
  • Blog Blog Blog Blog! 
Quick overview of myself

  • 22 years old
  • Attend UC Riverside
  • Electrical Engineering 
  • IEEE and SWE keep me busy 
  • Catholic Student Fellowship keeps me sane
  • In the middle of Senior Design 
  • Currently single and enjoy it 
  • Learning to Seize the Day and enjoy the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment